Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday: America Isn't the Best Anymore

Thoughtful Thursday

There have obviously been some events with the Federal Government and them closing down. I'm not super into politics and I don't really like getting into debates with people about politics, but this video has surfaced and I think it really needs to just be watched and thought about.

This video is from some movie, but I don't know what movie it is. The video really tells more truth about the US in 5 minutes than any official, whether that be working or retired, running or sponsoring, or even dead or alive, would tell you about our country in a lifetime.

Anyway, the video has surfaced recently, I found it on Facebook. I just think everyone needs to watch it and just let it sink in.

There is some foul language in the video, I apologize for that, but there is ultimately nothing I can do about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment