Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lazy Day and Movie Night

We had a long weekend this weekend thanks to a teacher work day. I spent all Friday and Saturday working on homework and trying to get caught up. Today, everybody (but me) was sick and so we didn't go to church or anything, so it was a lazy day. Nathan, Rebekah, and I got out some board games, but we only played Monopoly for about half a game. Tomorrow is part two, and it is on!

I was impressed by Nathan's ability to understand everything that goes on in something so seemingly difficult as Monopoly! And Rebekah did fantastic (even though she never stops buying properties) and is showing more ability than I thought she would have with this game!


After Monopoly was over, we took a break to work on homework, and then we ate dinner. Then, to finish off the night, we had a little Lilo and Stitch marathon! (May not be a marathon, considering we only watched two movies.) Rebekah has only seen the original movie recently.

I managed to catch a picture of the munchkins watching Stitch Has a Glitch.

By far, our favorite scene was the "She's Touching Me Scene." That's always been a laugh.


And, of course, the scene where Stitch dies in Stitch Has a Glitch. Rebekah started sniffling, and suddenly she walked away. We told her to come back and we saw tears flowing down her face. For a new fan of Stitch, that is really hard! I had her come cuddle and I tried convincing her that it was going to be okay, but I couldn't even get the word "okay" out, I was crying so hard! Strangely enough, Nathan was the only one who didn't cry!

After Stitch Has a Glitch, we watched Leroy and Stitch. Thought it was another amazing movie. Haven't seen either of them in so long, it was ridiculous! I'm really glad we got to watch the movies. I hope we get to have more of these marathons, maybe even with the series!

Aloha!






Hey, keep spreading the word! I got an incredible amount of page-views after my first post! I hope I can keep that up. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. A very fun movie night. Wish I would have felt better so I could enjoy more popcorn with you guys. ;-)

    ReplyDelete