Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Real Post, Birthday, and Advertising

So I haven't posted anything since I first got this blog started. Now that I'm more into the routine of high school this year, I think I'll start posting.

My birthday was recently, and that was a lot of fun. I got some awesome presents like a letterman jacket and some Whataburger items, and an awesome drawing from my best friend, Gillian. I also got a total of $100 in birthday money!

We went to Olive Garden for my birthday dinner. It was AMAZING! Nathan was even very good at ordering on his own and not freaking out, even though it was a little noisy. I always get so proud of him when he does the simple things like ordering his food.

I look forward to a great year. 15 years down, plenty to go.






Before I go, I'm going to start advertising this blog to my friends and everyone and I ask that you guys start spreading the word. The more people I can reach about living in an Autism family, the better. It's time the world knows what it's really like. Hopefully, I'll also eventually be doing things like contests and everything like my mother does at her blog. So please spread the word and I'll see you on my next post.

1 comment: