Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday: MY FACE! NO!

Thoughtful Thursday

So, today's Thoughtful Thursday came a little late. I know, I'm sorry. I stayed after school today and then I had a ton of homework to do. That's all done (thank God) and now I'm here to post a Thoughtful Thursday. But what to post...

As much as I hate showing my face, I'm going to do it. I mean, if you've watched my Project Greenflick video, you've already seen me...

So without further ado, here is me with some awesome glasses that I recently got. (Thank you, Gillian)

I can hear the horrid and cliche pick-up lines now...

Hey! There I am. Yup, that's me. 16 year old teenager whose life has never been normal. I know it's not much of a Thoughtful Thursday, but I'm trying to keep up! So now you can put my face to my words. (Sadly...)


Short post, get over it. I won't see you guys tomorrow, I won't be home until after our football game, and then I'll be too tired to do anything. So see you guys on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment