Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

BlogThis: What Should I Talk About?

I haven't posted in a while and there are a few reasons for that.

One, I have been SUPER busy with school and band and things like that and I haven't been able to find time to post.

B, I have been getting home later and going to bed earlier, so I haven't exactly figured out when I can fit posting into my schedule.

And tres, I have kind of been too busy to actually think about what I'm going to post about when I have time to post.



This is where you guys come in. I'm asking everybody to leave a comment in the comment section of this post or the update on Facebook, post on my Facebook page, or tweet me @LiAutisticF and include #BlogThis.

I will pick out my favorite things to blog about and will post about them with the name of the person who gave me the idea.

If this becomes popular, I'll make it a regular thing, maybe every Wednesday.



There is one thing I'm going to post about, eventually. My family and I took a vacation to Adventureland this last weekend, and I want to post about it, but I need to get the photos uploaded, and, like I've said multiple times, I don't have the time.



So, send me ideas, new post coming as soon as I can, and stay in school so you don't fail at counting like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment